View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 09:49 AM
TravisW0204
PPCGeeks Regular

TravisW0204 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 04/28/10 Neodium & Plutonium (21901;23563)

Vin, I'm using your Neodium 21901 w/Cookie and, as usual, it is ROCK SOLID. The only issue I do have is that when I hit Send/Receive for my email via TouchFlo, the Send/Receive takes a little while before it connects to the internet and searches my Inbox. I usually hit Send/Receive more than once because it takes so long sometimes that I end up stopping and starting the search for new messages. At that point, I hit Inbox on TouchFlo and it takes me to the Windows Email Client. I hit Menu, Send/Receive and the connection is instant and searches for new messages. However, if I hit Menu again, it doesn't say Stop Send/Receive like it normally does but looks as if I never hit Send/Receive to begin with. It's a minor thing but it can get confusing sometimes. I was wondering if there was a fix for this. If not, it doesn't matter because it's not that big of a deal to comb the Earth for a fix. I was just curious is all. Overall though, this Neodium ROM is INSANE. Thanks for the good work yet again!
This post has been thanked 1 times.