View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 09:47 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Nope that didnt work. The only ROM Ive noticed that works correctly is the Sprint Lovers ROM. You get a picture message and you tap it and view the picture. This ROM you get a picture...tap it....tap something else...then view the picture. That is just too much work to view a picture. Gets really annoying sometimes.
Pro, give Flyers latest arcsoft non threaded a shot, one click and you should be able to see the pic, I think the threaded cab is causing the multiple clicks to get to the pics, because on his latest non threaded I click the mms and it pops up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_maurice View Post
hope someone can offer me some help. the rom is great but i have a major problem. i cannot receive any picture messeges. im on sprint. i install flyers cab (maybe dont work for me because im a devil's fan) and i still cant get mms. i even hard reset and and only loaded up flyers cab.
Did you let the auto provision work or manually let the phone provision? And are you using one of Flyers latest arcsoft cabs? Cuz Me, Flyers and Darren are all on Sprint running this rom, and I can confirm we're all getting MMS no problem.