View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 01:25 AM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
anyone know how you set, the default number of tabs available to be opened at a time in - Opera 9.5 in the kitchen( i know from within the program itself on the phone)

Manila ?: I forgot where it is to set for Manila(Sense) to auto download the weather and location info for the Home Tab, automatically. Last few builds I just click "enable location" and agree to the google agreement, but it used to always just download it. Should i just revert the manila 1324 engine?
Hmm reverted and cleaned up the manila engine, still though the weather dosent auto download like it used to.. Anyone remember where enable auto location for weather on manila is?

for opera all i found was an override.ini and i added this to it, not sure how much mileage it'll get me yet

User Prefs|Max Allowed Tabs=10