Lurker

lmvcorp is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to lmvcorp
Lightbulb Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanistic View Post
i looked over my text messages and i didn't even realize that some of my text messages were dated with the year 2016. I've searched the forum for the 2016 bug fix, and i still can't find it. I've found one thread related to the tp2, but not tp1, so if someone who has used this can give me a heads up on where to look, i'd really appreciate it. Btw i'm looking for one for vzw tp1.

I wasn't sure if mighty mike was talking about updating a link on the first page that pertained to the 2016 bug, if so i don't see it. I'll keep searching but if someone has a direct link or knows what thread page number it would really be helpful.

I also have another issue regarding the phone's radio, if i remember correctly there should be an update file for verizon's radio for the tp1, that i can utilize that will show me the correct signal, because i normally receive 1bar on my phone, when in reality when i'm in the city its functions as full bars.
go directly to the htc website. Click on support choose your device and the 2016 bug fix cab should be there. I had similar problems about only getting one bar it the city out side. while my other phone (pixi) has full bars in the same location. ive installed the mighty rom 6 and i have fair amounts of bars.

Last edited by lmvcorp; 04-28-2010 at 11:03 PM.