View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 10:56 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/18/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
I usually don't use the wake up alarm I think I used it once since 4/18 but I don't remember having problems with it I can do a little testing for you.

I will post my findings.

Just to be clear you are getting the pop up that is in the screenshot correct?

If yes first thing is when you go to set the time for the alarm make sure that the repeat option is not selected in that setting alarm screen, and second is have you tried both of the buttons at the bottom on the screen shots?
Yup, I use WM alarm every AM without fail. I hit the bottom Right soft key of the pop-up to shut it off.