View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 06:31 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivwonka View Post
There are a few cooks out there that use ameba to make the X button work in 6.5.x
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583002
I tried the AMeBa_v07.1b.cab but it broke the start button cab. I did how ever open and close several programs and seems to work. got to do some more testing with it but looks promising.

Edit: I take that back, it did not break the start button its just a tap and hold. the start button works.

This cab works really well making the X button close the applications, More info on it is at the link above so far it has closed all the programs I have opened and does not seem to be very memory intensive.
Attached Files
File Type: cab AMeBa_v0.8rc.cab (11.1 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Wesley762; 04-28-2010 at 06:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.