View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 05:23 PM
OR78
Postwhoring VIP

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to OR78
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I've been using LockDevice v1.6 since I flashed Full Force and I have not had an SOD or any other issues with it.
It will come trust me. I have alot of appreciation for LD but it is not working right. Since I have removed...no problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
For people having trouble with LD, try smartlock. I have noticed that with LD i have gotten SOD. With smartlock i havent had any issues.Fixing to do another SOD fix thread on main forums for people who keep having this issue, dont have my notes complete and need more testing to be sure it works. BTW did anyone try the swype cab i posted earlier? any fixes to the no data glitch? Thanks.
I will have to giver her a shot. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jweavis View Post
Having an issue when the phone is locked with LockDevice, receive a MMS, slide to unlock and the phone hangs.

Removed LockDevice and going to try to use CHT for the auto lock. It doesn't seem to lock automatically when I press the standby button. Still playing with it. Not sure if it's the ROM, MMS, or LockDevice.
LOCKDEVICE...its the DEVIL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
FYI, There has been some chatter about the LockDevice 1.6.1 or 1.6.2 version possibly calling the SOD and some GWES.exe memory increased.

I personally can say that with LD 1.6.2 installed, I did not have any SOD issues, and after uninstalling it, did not see my GWES.exe memory decrease by much, but just in case, I removed it and am learning to like the Co0kies Home TAB 1.71.1 Lock screen. It gives me what I need so why have an additional CAB (I have way too many) installed if I don't need it.

Eagerly waiting for the SE, but do like the current FF Beta.

Happy flashing!
Since I have removed this, GWES went down. I cant raise it above 22mb now. And have been using the same stuff besides LD. Devil I tell ya! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvettejudd View Post
For once, you weren't one of the ones in trouble.... Hmmm, maybe not - you just look like someone who should get in trouble a lot.....
I get that alot....I see people are working you to VIP status...about every post you get is thanked...You a VIP...oh my...the VIP lounge is gonna get interesting..lol

Give some
This post has been thanked 1 times.