View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 02:00 PM
ndno
VIP Member

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Hi, I just flashed to this ROM after playing with MightyROM and Sprint's Lover ROM and it's fast and snappy! I'm gonna to see if battery life is good compared to the other 2.

I tried searching this thread but I can't seem to find any reference to it: Is there anyway to change the gray color to green; for example, all the settings sliders, check boxes and radio buttons have a gray color for the selected values; the values for stocks on the financial app that are up for the day is in gray instead of green. I noticed there are lots of color themes mentioned but I just like Mr. X stock version but just want to change some the gray values to green values. Thanks.