View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 01:45 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Here is another way:

Take the .tsk rename it to .cab. open the cab in WinCE CAB Manager replace the stwater_480_800.jpg with whatever jpg you want. Then change the other stwater_800_480. jpg to whatever you want. Save as a cab the rename back to .tsk and call it say zone_blue.tsk. Next I create a folder called "Theme - Zone Blue" it could be called anything. This file would go in your EXT folder and of course set as true. Inside i I have a bunch of PNG, manila, and BMP files that change around the graphics. I placed a manila.txt file in the folder with "TSK: \Windows\zone_blue.tsk" as the contents. Place the zone.tsk in the folder and thats it when I flash I get the images a backgrounds. I can also change the tsk around anyway I choose.

I bet that's clear as mud.

As far as calk tweaks.cab I took a loot at it and it didn't change a hole lot. I removed all of that stuff from the kitchen. You can do it once you get the theme squared away.
Hey Zone, just to save you a step, you don't have to rename the TSK to CAB ... WinCE will open the TSK as is.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 1 times.