Thread: Apps
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 12:51 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Apps

Hey guys I edited this thread a little bit because a couple of cydia sources were mentioned which just give your pirated apps. Per our forum rules

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/ppcgeeks-rules/

these should remain out of this forum, remember a main reason for no warez on the site is security. I know you guys understand (no matter your personal stand on warez) and I appreciate you guys not providing any cydia or rock sources that are just repositories for pirated apps. Please continue providing awesome apps though (I am always looking for awesome apps).