View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 03:53 AM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
it would be hard... although the size is not a limitation... the way that it would look is.
im happy the cab is working for u.
btw... how is the fix for bg4a working for u?
In regard to the look... Yikes, I can only imagine how tedious some of the graphics must be, and especially... if you're going for perfection. Heck, just messing around in photo shop with a few of mwalt2's mods works my bum, lol... and his directions are great. If I had to figure it out on my own, it would take hours and hours... In turn, I've come to really appreciate you, mwalt2, OMJ, as well as many of the other excellent chefs and graphics masters here and at xda... Thanks so much again.

As to the fix for BG4All, are you referring to volDeus's and mwalt2's top and bottom bar transparency and landscape alignment fix, or the manila lock screen alignment fix, or a different fix cooked into your latest and greatest ROMs? My apologies in advance for my ignorance, lol... it must be the late hour.

Cheers amikam! Thanks again...
R