View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 02:32 AM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
happy u got it going...
about the days on cal... its a little complicated to make it fit and be big on the tiny tab image... so im not sure what to do about it yet... i might need to change the icon or something so i can make it fit better... or i can always just lose the text on the small icon and just leave the full day as it is on the big icon.
im not sure yet what to do about it.
originally i took the already existing cab and made the day show in full instead of 3 letters and switched some colors and sizes and locations around... the small icons are an issue... maybe i should just change the format of it to show the complete date. i.e 04/28/2010 or just 04/28... originally i wanted to make it like: Wednesday, April 28 show on the big icon... but it looks bad because i had to split it to day on top in the middle month and date on the bottom. so i gave that up.
i dont know.. any ideas are welcome.
anyways... since i dont want u to dig through about 2000 files... here is a clear background for u... to lose all the white lines in the homescreen.
Wow amikam, you really rock! Thank you so much for making the MikROM Clear HomeScreen cab! It works perfect. You're too kind! Cheers!

In regard to your Day on Calendar cabs, the one you made for your specific slider looks great when highlighted. The lower part of the day is just tough to see when not highlighted here. Plus, your Day on Cal - all slider cab works great, even with the 2.5x Glass Bubble Slider Tab that I'm using at the moment. Many thanks... That said, I'm guessing it would be really hard to make anything so small fit and look any better. Thanks so much again.

Cheers,
R