View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 01:37 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
Thanks amikam for the information, and my apologies for the late reply. That said, I'm happy to report that I had success setting Thumbcal as the home screen calender link with CHT 1.7.1.1. It was somewhat of a battle though, as the first few attempts with 1.7.1.1 failed to stick, even after soft resets. Nonetheless, after running SKTools cleaner and registry optimizer, the Thumbcal link started working for some reason.

In regard to removing the home page horizontal separating lines on 23563 Standard, I had no problem clearing the clock area with santod's no background cab. Plus, there's an option in CHT that removes the lines from the notification bar option that I plain missed, lol... Sorry to pester you on that one. Anyway, I'm still trying to figure out how to remove the last lines above and below the date-alarm area, and have tried some transparency and no background cabs from Santod and others, to no avail. The lines are not a big deal, but it would be nice to get rid of them, lol.. Moreover, I have zero experience with Chainfire's editor, and am not sure which specific manila file and png images to modify at this point? In turn, any help or direction from anyone would be appreciated.

As far as MikROM feedback goes, your Days on Cal - all sliders cab works great with 23563 Standard and your included custom slider. Thank you! That said, your Days on Calender cab specifically for your slider works too, but the lower half of the day is really hard to see here.

Another thing I've noticed and have meant to post about, is that I've not been able to make edits stick to the slot cycle index or anything on the phone side, without flashing back to stock and making the changes. Anyway, not sure if it's due to using the leo dialer or what, but it may be something worth noting for anyone that needs to tweak some phone side settings.

On a huge positive note, lol.., there have been zero SOD's or issues with the slider dropping down to half covered on this current ROM so far.

Many thanks & cheers once again for all the great work amikam!
Best to all,
R
happy u got it going...
about the days on cal... its a little complicated to make it fit and be big on the tiny tab image... so im not sure what to do about it yet... i might need to change the icon or something so i can make it fit better... or i can always just lose the text on the small icon and just leave the full day as it is on the big icon.
im not sure yet what to do about it.
originally i took the already existing cab and made the day show in full instead of 3 letters and switched some colors and sizes and locations around... the small icons are an issue... maybe i should just change the format of it to show the complete date. i.e 04/28/2010 or just 04/28... originally i wanted to make it like: Wednesday, April 28 show on the big icon... but it looks bad because i had to split it to day on top in the middle month and date on the bottom. so i gave that up.
i dont know.. any ideas are welcome.
anyways... since i dont want u to dig through about 2000 files... here is a clear background for u... to lose all the white lines in the homescreen.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MikROM Clear HomeScreen.cab (4.7 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 04-28-2010 at 01:57 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.