View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 01:07 AM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
im happy u like it
1) its a images... so i would have to edit them and take it out and then report it to the manila files. if u know how to then u can just do it yourself... if not.. do a search for clear home screen or something like that... u will find some cabs that already has those files ready with clear images.
2) i think thats an issue with CHT 1.7.1.... u should install 1.7.1.1... it should fix it.
Thanks amikam for the information, and my apologies for the late reply. That said, I'm happy to report that I had success setting Thumbcal as the home screen calender link with CHT 1.7.1.1. It was somewhat of a battle though, as the first few attempts with 1.7.1.1 failed to stick, even after soft resets. Nonetheless, after running SKTools cleaner and registry optimizer, the Thumbcal link started working for some reason.

In regard to removing the home page horizontal separating lines on 23563 Standard, I had no problem clearing the clock area with santod's no background cab. Plus, there's an option in CHT that removes the lines from the notification bar option that I plain missed, lol... Sorry to pester you on that one. Anyway, I'm still trying to figure out how to remove the last lines above and below the date-alarm area, and have tried some transparency and no background cabs from Santod and others, to no avail. The lines are not a big deal, but it would be nice to get rid of them, lol.. Moreover, I have zero experience with Chainfire's editor, and am not sure which specific manila file and png images to modify at this point? In turn, any help or direction from anyone would be appreciated.

As far as MikROM feedback goes, your Days on Cal - all sliders cab works great with 23563 Standard and your included custom slider. Thank you! That said, your Days on Calender cab specifically for your slider works too, but the lower half of the day is really hard to see here.

Another thing I've noticed and have meant to post about, is that I've not been able to make edits stick to the slot cycle index or anything on the phone side, without flashing back to stock and making the changes. Anyway, not sure if it's due to using the leo dialer or what, but it may be something worth noting for anyone that needs to tweak some phone side settings.

On a huge positive note, lol.., there have been zero SOD's or issues with the slider dropping down to half covered on this current ROM so far.

Many thanks & cheers once again for all the great work amikam!
Best to all,
R