View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 12:01 AM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Fennek Pre-Alpha Release

Thanks for sharing banden. I downloaded and installed it on my Hero (Fresh 2.0d) and it did just as they said it would: loaded, closed and then reloaded. The problem is that within 1-2 seconds of the second load, it closed again and did not reload. Subsequent loads yielded the same result. I tried a quick reboot of my Hero however got the same close on load.

So the best I got out of it was a quick "welcome to fennec" screen. Can someone who has loaded it and can run it successfully please give us a breakdown of what you think about it? Pros, cons and overall impression?