View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 09:31 PM
MrGoodCat
Regular 'Geeker

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Root root root!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Oh well, worth a shot...explains why it doesn't work for me as well.

Do you have a screen protector for the Incredible yet? Ever use Zagg?
i am not sure what i am gonna do with this phone as far as protection. i think i will wait and see some scratch tests on youtube first. i did a lot of reading for the tp2's screen protector i got. it was highly suggested to not use zagg. i used ghost armor. it went on perfectly (there's an application guide somewhere here on ppcgeeks) and it held up superbly for the 6 months i had it. it was the first screen protector i ever used. i experienced no orange peel what so ever ( a common complaint i read from zagg reviews). the only thing i did not like, and i don't know if this was just ghost armor, or screen protectors in general, but it made solid colors look weird. i don't know how to explain it really, very noticeable on white background. it was as if incredibly thin rainbow color changing lines ran vertically down the screen. therefore the background wasn't white looking, you could see the lines. this was not insanely noticeable though, and i got used to it very quickly. i just don't want that same issue with the incredible, i want to see its full crystal clear amoled screen!

so, i am gonna wait. but i def recommend not going zagg...if you can wait it out and be gentle with the phone for a week or so there i bound to be a flood of reviews from people about this very topic. always good to hear real world experiences