View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 09:26 PM
jbh00jh
Almost a VIP

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Droid Incredible shipping confirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCX Designs View Post
This thread puts me in the mind of when Mountain Dew was giving away an Xbox 360 every 10 minutes, all the winners went to one of the "unnamed" forums and all communicated to see who got what and when etc

I being one was one of the first few to receive theres at 8am that morning on a Saturday, i guess my early luck has run out

Edit: I called FedEX to see if they would let me pick it up, FedEX let me pick it up at the local terminal, about a 30minute drive, but it was well worth it! this phone is awesome! so fast, and soooo many cool apps you can choose from, the screen is gorgeous and camera quality is amazing compared to the Touch Pro 2's
Yeah , Yeah , make the rest of us feel bad . haha ! I know you are going to have alot of fun tonight ! Enjoy your new phone tonight man and let us know about it in the morning. Your luck didn't run out after all .
Radio
1.39.00.0627r