View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 08:48 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Getting Bored With TP2??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH09 View Post

Oh and by creating a new ROM or downloading a new ROM that's un official your actually voiding your phones warranty....Yeah, there are ways of locking your phone but why take the risk? Is it that much better by changing skins, hacking the registry? You shouldn't have to do that to a OS...

HTC Evo here I come!
So just to play devils advocate here, when you get the EVO with Android are you going to run it completely stock, not download any programs or change any backgrounds or adjust any settings or root the device? not trying to be degrading or anything like that just would like to know because it sounds like from what you are saying is that changing anything at all is bad?

I think WM is by far the most sophisticated device out on the market because of flexibility. and as far as apps go I am sure most of us know about handango.com and places like that, so WM having a low app store is just crap in my opinion.

Just my thoughts.