View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 08:30 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
I still get that messed up email icon in R12, where in landscape the icon comes to the middle of the page and the layers are screwed up.

Whats weird is its there no matter what rom I flash to - even Sprint's stock rom. Whats up with that?
You installing something that might be causing that to happen? If you're installing cabs after you flash the rom I would try to narrow it down by installing one cab at a time until I found out which one was causing it. I would flash the rom and set-up email and then install one cab at a time.

If that's not the case I would flash back to stock rom and take the phone in as something's wrong with it if it even does it on the stock rom.