View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 05:18 PM
BullyDawg
PPCGeeks Regular

BullyDawg is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: Search for the best hard silicone/rubber , plastic , or skin case...

For my VzW TP2, I got #2, the soft silicone case (in gray) available on eBay from "e-story." (HERE is a link to a clear version currently for sale).

I give this case a big thumbs up. Looks great, fits great, no problem with slide. Price is right, too.

I previously tried #3, the eBay hard rubberized case, as well as the CDMA Body Glove. #2 is my favorite of all. Fits snug and low profile like #3, so it will fit in a leather holster if you want. Has a nice "grippy" feel to it like the Body Glove, so it stays put in your hand or on the car console or armrest. The soft wrap-around tabs run the length of the sides (for the bottom piece) and the width of the top and bottom (for the face piece), so no problems with tiny tabs breaking off. Also, the silicone tabs give the phone an interesting and more substantial feel when sliding it open, but without the dangerous extra separation that occurred with the Body Glove.

The gray color is great for the VzW TP2, which is already gray and black in color. The color of the silicone is opaque, so that it takes on the color of the device, only darker. No fingerprint issues like I had with the #3.

All in all, I'd recommend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg silicone1.jpg (252.7 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg silicone2.jpg (164.1 KB, 50 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg silicone3.jpg (142.3 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by BullyDawg; 04-27-2010 at 05:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.