View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 02:58 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

So my battery Report for FF for today so far, took it off the charger around 7:45 this morning. made some called few texts, did listen to music for about 3 hours, and a few reboots here and there messing with some things and down to 48%. I know its not from data jumping. I am using Sense to play the music not sure if a different program is more power efficient. I have found how ever though from different ROM's that the battery seems to get better after about 3 recharges after loading a new ROM. just thought I would share.