View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 01:00 PM
fiyah
Regular 'Geeker

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/18/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
i have NOT had the BSOD for quite some time now. i ran redrum for appx a month prior to flashing this latest DarkRoot. So its been a week or two almost & i havent had one single BSOD. i'd be curious to hear if others are experiencing what you describe. b/c i sure am not. i also use lumos every rom, as i use sashimi to configure it so it uses the same configuration every time i flash.
Yeah its weird. Seems to be really random for me and is probably linked to something I installed (I thought it might be Lumus but probably not since you confirmed Lumus use and no BSOD). Or maybe a combination of installed programs. But yeah... if I install the ROM clean (and I do a full flash dance on every install) and don't install anything the ROM is perfect. Not a single issue. *

*shrugs* I took off Lumus and haven't noticed the BSOD for awhile now so I will keep monitoring it and see what happens.

Anyone noticed the g-Sensor thing? It seems to try to start up and then nothing.