View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 11:30 AM
jamice4u
Regular 'Geeker

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SYS 23563,21901 Sense 2.5

I have test many ROMs, including Mighty, Juicy, Energy, and Medium Hill and I have to say so far this ROM has better memory management and speed. This is the best ROM I have tried so far.

I was on Mightyrom 03/23/2010 and I decided to take a change and upgrade to this ROM because of the comment on this thread. What some people say is fluff but this ROM is the real deal. The only down side to this ROM if any is the battery life. But with the trade off in performance it is not much of a difference.

Please don't forget to thank me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.