View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 11:20 AM
ChaosTheory
Halfway to VIP Status

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj41374 View Post
x3. I'd like camera and com.android.gallery working so I can set my own background images from gallery.
x4 I want this as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkonen View Post
You could try downloading the sdrescan app from the market and rescanning the media on your device. I doubt that's your problem, but it's worth a shot. Past that, I don't know what gets messed up that causes the media process to start crashing; I've had it happen, too, and while it sometimes resolves itself, sometimes it needs a complete wipe.

I'm not sure what you'd need to save to keep your sync settings through a wipe. A quick google search suggests Titanium Backup might be of use, but I haven't tried it, so I have no idea.
Eh, sounds like it would be easier to just reset everything, thanks though

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkonen View Post
I thought the gallery was built in and working on the latest (3-31) release. Is it not?
The gallery works, you can view them, but you can't set them as wallpaper (you get one of those android.[some proccess] errors) or do anything else with them that I am aware of.