View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 01:19 AM
amcq10
PPCGeeks Regular

amcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ¨UMightyROM.com¨U ¨UWindows Phone0…3¨U ¨USense UI 2.5¨U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchblack98 View Post
I think I may be having some battery life issues on MR. I am running the 3.23.2010 rom and my battery is ...............Its works pretty good, but sucks carrying it around with me after lunch.
one big contributor to battery drain is your radio environment, specifically whether you're in digital coverage the entire time, or if the phone some times loses digital signal. also, the cell company themselves may not have optimized their towers and coverage to ensure that your phone drains as little power as possible.

when I'm in dallas, I can usually get thought the day with 40-50% remaining. however when I travel to west texas, my phone is dying by 5-6 pm. and that is with all same apps installed/running, and basically same usage pattern.

btw, this post was done using swype 3.9. I've had some version of swype for a few months now, and could not function without it.

I thought I bought this phone for the physical keyboard, but now that I have swype, i see no need for physical anymore.