View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 10:16 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Android OS on winmo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodreed View Post
hello everyone, i have been using windows mobile for about 2 years now and i love it (touch pro, touch pro 2, & now HD2). recently a buddy of mines decided to leave winmo and go purchase a moto droid. i must admit, its pretty nice. he now brags about how fast it is and their ever growing app store. it can be a cause for contention lol. so i was wondering if there are possibly and chefs out there working on a ROM thats similar too any of the android phones? thanx for taking the time out to read this.
search the forums, currently there are some android ports on on some winmo devices, the HD2 not being one of them. There is an HD2 android porting project on XDA but it's long way off.

There are ports for the Touch, Diamond, Pro, and Pro2, and there is a really good port on the Iphone 2G, and very soon Iphone 3G (you better believe I'll be rocking that)
This post has been thanked 1 times.