Thread: Winscp Error
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 10:06 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Winscp Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinOnUm View Post
Now i get this error when I open it "Host is not communicating for more than 15 seconds"

Really I downloaded it to use the themes and install ringtones but what all can i do?
you got it to work earlier what did you change?

1) ensure you have SSH toggled on from you iphone

2) In settings, change screen lock to "never" so your screen stays on while SSHing

3) make sure you have the itunnel running via the batch file

it should work again.

You can do anything you want basically. for right now I would use it to install themes and ringtones. If you want to do something else that is not described in this forum, let me know and we'll get you going.

also, which Iphone are you using? (2G, 3G, 3GS)?
This post has been thanked 1 times.