View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 08:16 PM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: inexpensive screen protector that's smooth like the OEM Sprint protector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracerit View Post
yup, i got mine today too. pretty good for 99cents! unfortunately two pieces of lint got caught in the middle and i'm out of luck :/ i have another one but i think i'll keep that when i sell the phone. they do pick up dust and it's harder to wipe oil though compared tot he OEM protector from Sprint, but for 99 cents i can't complain
lol i got a piece of lint on mine too. did you leave the plastic film on front of the protector? i left mine on. and yes, for 99 cents, you can afford to screw one up and not be too pissed about it.