View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 03:55 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: in the mean time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
well since we are all playing the waiting game, i figured i'd take the time to learn about android. while searching to see what the sense ui keyboard looked like, i came across other options. one that stood out was "better keyboard"

http://betterandroid.wordpress.com/2...0-is-released/

it takes full advantage of the 3.7" real estate and gives you the option to download new skins off the android market. check it out, i think it will be something we could all use, especially those of us used to hardware keyboards...
I use Better Keyboard on my Hero and will defiinetely use it on the EVO when I get it. They are actually up to version 6.4 now and it really does jsut keep getting better! I especially like the ability to do speech to text for text messages and emails.