View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 02:23 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: (~)|WWE|BharS|23563|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENER IC|BLK&GTX|XDA_UC|25APR|V8.1

Thanks for the early release with 8.1. 8.1 now solves the one only major flaw/nuissance i had with this rom and with all pre V8 releases and thats the ability to send an sms/mms directly from the contact, contact tab, or contact card and now that is totally solved forever now. That, to me, thats a huge leap forward for the rom and now i have about %10 more memory at boot and about %3-%6 more memory after average daily use. Also i havent noticed any slowdown or loss of speed, or quickness anywhere in the rom, and no lag on the lower slider at all. The bottom slider,even after i install my customized transparent lower slider with customived metallic blue icons and that doesnt even begin to slowdown the lower slider. The bottom slider is a rocket now whether it follows the stylus or my finger it does so extremly quickly and i really couldnt notice any lag. the slider was the fastest ive seen yet.
Also i realized that i know longer needed the wallpaper fix becaus i just use the Fractals background anyway and its on the rom. So i removed that app and could even free up a little more space,i know its only very little memry, but why have it installed if im never going to use it. Looking forward to the cab with the sms skin in jur GTX rom if u make a sms skin cab. Im using 1 sae sms skin cab now and it looks pretty good but urs looks better. Looking forward to the V9 release, but until then i absolutely love the 8.1 release. U were able to take the best rom and make it even better yet. I dont know if thats even possible with a WM OS but ur doing it. Excellent rom. 8.1 is by far the best now.Undisputed, in my opinion in almost every way. Especially user support, overall speed everywhere, customized graphics/UI, and reliability/stability. Just another more close to perfect WM rom. By far best WM 6.5.X rom ever. Keep up the work,updates,upgrades and ill keep using,installing, and flashing them. Absolutely awesome,8.1.

Last edited by lbcary; 04-26-2010 at 02:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.