View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 07:06 AM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: Battery Drain with MS Push to Mail AS??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
People need to stop thinking fastcharge changes the rate that the battery charges at. It does not. All it does it cause the battery to be charged from a usb port at the EXACT SAME RATE it is charged from the wall socket using the adapter supplied by HTC. You can observe this for yourself with a battery meter and enabling/disabling fastcharge. If you install fastcharge driver, and never charge via usb, it will do nothing to your phone. All no2chem did was remove the limit of 500ma of the usb charging built into the driver. Any effect 'observed' is placebo or due to another factor than the fastcharge via usb. [/rant off]
******** MWalt2 & AMIKAM (OR anyone if know how)**********
Sorry to ask this but I'm posting at CoOKie Monster MOD searching: why Battery Drain when CoOKie Monster Mod is installed in the ROM.
We are trying to figure out if "No2chem - nueBattery" together with CoOKie Monster MOD is the reason why Battery Drain FAST.
(Well I believe is just the No2chem's battery driver and CHT has nothing to do)
So MichelDiamond and CoOkie Monster ask me if I can explain this:
(post #6130)

D).- please write a short description, how to disable nueBattery and how to check if it's installed. But nueBattery is not the problem itself - it's on of the keys of it - could you investigatie perhaps, which keys are changed by no2chem - so we can identify this key exactly and the Co0kie knows, what he has changed.

Can you help me with the answer???

Which I can't respond completely, I only know the part of press the ICON of the "SCRIPT" or "MACRO" (which is his correct name for this kin of file ??) named "FastCharge" that enable/disable nueBattery.
Just a question please don't feal sorry if you can't help me to answer,
just let me know. Thanks in advance
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-26-2010 at 07:14 AM.