View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 02:52 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: (~)|WWE|BharS|23563|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENER IC|BLK&GTX|XDA_UC|25APR|V8.1

i flshed 8.1 a little while ago and then set everything up for use on the Cricket network and like usual everything works great. The only cab i had to install was the cab that enables the homescreen weather wallpaper and i really didnt need it i just like to change the homescreen wallpaper. Other than that i had the ability to send text and mms msgs straight from the contact card/tab. That makes a speedy difference sometimes when texting, especially once ur used to it. Bravo for achieving the ability to send sms/mms from the contacts/contact tab/contact card to function without using the Sense 2.5 msging client on a WM 6.5.X rom. I think ur one of the first chefs who got the ability to send an sms/mms from the HTC contacts correctly using the regular WM Msging and without using the Sense 2.5 msging on a WM 6.5.X rom. But i havent checked them all lately. Anyways great rom. I really like 8.1 so far and im using the 1.7 cookie mod and it looks great, along with about 15 other cabs that mostly are just used to change/alter the custom homescreen/icon looks. Great rom. I cant wait for u to fix the Voice Recorder and the new 9 release. Thanks again