View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 11:25 PM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sense 2.5 + CHT1.7.1 = No Manila Files? What happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidwolf908 View Post
Don't worry Santod, I know what I am doing with the modification of the files... replacing them with other files via CFC GUI and making sure they are compressed. I have done this before. But I swear to you, I only have 143 files in my Windows folder.

I went about it the typical way by sorting by filetype and copying all the manila files that are of type "File." That is how I have learned to do it from bignadad. However, I guess CHT modifies a crap load of manila files and turns them into PNG's or something because I have a million PNG files in my windows folder that I have never had there before.

I don't want to stop the clock from flipping either, I just want to go to a sprint clock that never flips in the first place like I had on MaxManila.
Well, CHT does not modify a crapload of manila files.
It does not turn anything into png's either.

But what I'm telling you, is you are not gonna be able to make the sprint non flip clock work, unless you start messing with decompiling, editing, and recompiling lua scripts. As well as modifying the mode9 files in CHT.
I honestly don't think you do realize what you are doing, or you would stop.
What you are doing is not going to work the way you are doing it.
Sorry to bear the bad news and truth.
Just trying to save you some grief.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!