View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 10:31 PM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sense 2.5 + CHT1.7.1 = No Manila Files? What happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidwolf908 View Post
So I have moved from MM3.0 to CHT1.7.1 with a ROM upgrade and now I want to change the stupid laggy flip clock to a standard sprint clock like there was in MM3.0.

HOWEVER, I have found that with CHT installed, I can only pull 143 regular manila files off my phone (not 1000+ like I could before). This leaves me with hardly any options for customizing the interface and not to mention, I can't replace this flip clock.

I imported the manila files into CFC GUI and converted the files to PNG's and there is no flip clock present. How can I fix this issue?
Wow, just wow, lol.
You have more manila files then that.
With or without CHT 1.7.1.
I don't at all recommend trying to get rid of the flip clock by overwriting the files.
You can change the graphics of the flip clock, but to make it function differently, would mean modifiying some of the mode 9 and lua files installed by CHT.
Anyhow, I would not mess with stuff that you are unsure of what you should be modifying or how.
Or you will mess up your os install, HTC Sense included.
You can't just make the clock stop flipping by replacing graphics.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 04-25-2010 at 10:40 PM.