View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 09:58 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: (~)|WWE|BharS|23563|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENER IC|BLK&GTX|XDA_UC|25APR|V8.1

Downloading 8.1 now. I did notice that everytime i reflashed or hard-reset V8 and then installed a cpl of Astronauts SMS Skins cab and then removed the sms skins from the programs list and 4 out of 5 times it always enabled the ability to send a text directly from a contact card.?Dont know if it left a file behind or what it did but it almost always enabled that ability.?Im really glad u cooked that into 8.1. i love the ability to send a text directly from the contact tab/card.8.1 sounds like its going to be excellent.
However i did notice that in V8 for some reason the Voice Recorder program didnt work, It always came up with an error whenever i tried to access it. But that could have been one of my customizations/mods i did that possibly disabled the voice recorder. After i flash 8.1 ill test out the Voice Recrder and see if it works. It always worked on the previous releases and i think thats why i may have disabled it.
One more quick question is how do u listen to a call after uve recorded the call. I know thats a stupid question but i cant find were the recording goes. Do i have to listen to it thru windows media player or just thru the headset or speakerphone. I really just want to know were to find the recording. Does it automatically download to the sd-card or the device, and what would it be labeled as. Or could it be mines not recording because of the voice recorder program not functioning at the moment.?
Im just gonna flash 8.1 and then see what kinda problems i have then, if any. I thought V8 was a great rom i cant wait to try 8.1. Thanks for the quick release and excellent rom user support. This has become my favorite rom by far ever since its 2nd beta release i think and it just keeps getting better. Especially cant wait for V9. If u changed the folders for 8.1 or for V9 could u please cab up the old original folders because i like to choose from the original folders and the alluminum folders cab u posted, so id love a set of new foldr icons but i would also like to switch back to the older folders every now and again. I know thsats alot to ask but i really like ur rom and all the new stuff and all the old stuff and sometimes i like to mix and match the new and old stuff. Because it all looks top notch and works perfect with the rom. what more could u ask for. Thanks again for another great rom release and im definetly looking forward to V9, but please dont rush it, take ur time and make it just like all ur other roms,near perfect, and if its not perfect i love the fact that u have a cab that fixes/alleviates the problem within usually 12 hours of the release, what more could one ask for in user support. Just excellent and id love it if u cabd up the sms skin from the GTX rom so i can try it on the black 8.1 rom and maybe even V9 eventually. Right now im using an sms skin i found on Astronauts thread at XDA and im pretty sure its a repeacked cab of his called 1sae sms skins cab. Thats what its called and what its labeled on my storage card as and its what its labeled as in the remove programs list. It does function well tho. 8.1 is done so im going to flash now and report back later.
This post has been thanked 1 times.