View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 08:16 PM
boggsie
b00nsquad

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

I've been doing my best to punish the ROM in the link that you sent me yesterday evening.

I usually setup both Hotmail and Exchange Server accounts to sync as items arrive and then start sending messages back and forth between those two accounts.

While all of this is going on, I will pop in and out of both Google Maps and Mircorost Bing (map section) while I walk around the house.

And in the midst of all of this, I setup the RSS program to sync with a several "deals" web sites that have both a ton of traffic and support > 250 feeds.

And to top it off, I went out to youtube to play some VeggieTales videos for my boys ... as simultaneous as possible.

All of this going on via my WiFi connection ... back and forth between WiFi and 3G connection, with my bluetooth headset connected and on to announce e-mails.

So, this all went very well ... so much so that I decided to do something I usually don't mess with ... while all of this is going on and when I had switched to WiFi, I called myself from my home phone to see if I could do stuff via WiFi and talk via 1x.

I'm not going to lie, there were times when I thought the phone was going to melt, but it never did lock-up and I didn't have to soft-reset. After I was done with the torture test, it settled down and pretty much returned to normal behavior.

Best regards,
-boggsie