View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 07:22 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
23563 Standard has been running great here. Off the top of my head, the big pluses so far have been the speed of the home screen weather animation, especially the clouds, the inclusion of Bubble Breaker, Co0kie Monster 1.7.1, and the Phone Codes Folder. Many thanks amikam!

Couple of questions... Is there a way to remove the white separating lines on the home screen? To clarify, I mean the thin horizontal lines that run above and below the date/alarm and the missed calls/messages/ voice mail sections? Also, with Co0kie's Home Tab Editor, I was able to set Spb Time as the alarm link on the home screen. But for some reason, the editor would not change the calender app to Thumbcal. Is this a bug, or am I missing a step or something?

Thanks once again for the incredible work amikim.
Cheers,
R
im happy u like it
1) its a images... so i would have to edit them and take it out and then report it to the manila files. if u know how to then u can just do it yourself... if not.. do a search for clear home screen or something like that... u will find some cabs that already has those files ready with clear images.
2) i think thats an issue with CHT 1.7.1.... u should install 1.7.1.1... it should fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
21XXX

I text a lot, when I use htc text to send messages, there is some screen garbage that appears in the message space. It was happening on the previous release I was using too.
i know... it seems like a graphics glitch... but it only happens once in a blue moon... and tapping again would made it go away.
so im not really worried about it.
also... i've been using bsb tweaks for a few days now... and i think its really nice.
try installing that and just use native wm messaging if u want.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.