View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 07:07 PM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

23563 Standard has been running great here. Off the top of my head, the big pluses so far have been the speed of the home screen weather animation, especially the clouds, the inclusion of Bubble Breaker, Co0kie Monster 1.7.1, and the Phone Codes Folder. Many thanks amikam!

Couple of questions... Is there a way to remove the white separating lines on the home screen? To clarify, I mean the thin horizontal lines that run above and below the date/alarm and the missed calls/messages/ voice mail sections? Also, with Co0kie's Home Tab Editor, I was able to set Spb Time as the alarm link on the home screen. But for some reason, the editor would not change the calender app to Thumbcal. Is this a bug, or am I missing a step or something?

Thanks once again for the incredible work amikim.
Cheers,
R