View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 06:59 PM
hookahzorr
Regular 'Geeker

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
1) your hardware start key
2) i'm pretty sure i'm still the only one who knew how to even accomplish it, although along with impact, this will still have a fully functional HTC TaskManager in the top right corner, along with a ghost tap in the top left to bring up the start menu

No 3rd party b.s taskmanagers!
Sweet so your saying there is no real start menu touch screen button just the invisable one and the button hmmm interesting but ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvettejudd View Post
Oh yeah, you did! I couldn't think of the precise word, so I came up with a comparable word

We were quick learners, huh?? Someone will end up telling the same thing about multiquoting...... they will regret teaching us!! lol

I'm offended - Didn't you read my response?? Hey, I DO help people.... technically......... umm, yeah.......... Just not yesterday - at least in This thread, anyways (Did I sound offended enough?.... heheheheh)

I don't think this forum can handle another of me! Well, maybe.........Naaaahhh..........

All this happiness is making me dizzy - what about you guys! lol

Hmmm..... Everybody's a wh-re here! If not a post*****, then just a plain 'ol wh-re!! ..... Darren, I thought you were better than that!!

I used Pocket RAR to extract mine - worked great!

Gosh, you are such a tease - really!! They have names for that, you know....

I voted for Impact!! ..........

I'm really salivating to get my hands on FF..... I love 6.5.x!!!! Mike, considering how much I love 6.5.x, this latest beta is running really smoothly, even with all the crap I put on mine - you have done an awesome job as usual!!!
I had to go to work yesterday, date with my husband last night and early morning and church this morning - I can't believe all the PAGES I had to read to catch up!!! And I only missed a day-and-a-half!! Nice to see everyone wake up

Just for the record, you don't need to play hard to get - we'll respect you in the morning if you're easy *wink* *wink*
My bad tink for offending you any who nice multi post i think umight of beat ziggys