View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 05:43 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: (*)|WWE|BharS|23563|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENER IC| BLK & GTX|XDA_UC|20APR|V8.

Next version sounds even better yet, i cant believe thats even possiable with a WM OS,ut you have figured it out. I flashed a major rom chefs,whose rom and name shall remain nameless, and ur rom by far was much faster, looked a hell of a lot better as far visual customizations, and had less than half as much lag on the bottm slider versus the bottom slider lag on the other very popular rom and ur rom had about twice as much overall speed and less bugs/glitches. I had to soft-reset the other rom twice in 6 hours.
Im really glad u discovered a fix to send texts directly from the contact card. That was my only real complaint about this rom and now uve fixed it so now its as near perfect as perfect gets, so far. I hope i was able to help u fing the fix with the Astronaut skins that seemed to fix it for me. Even tho all i did was install them and uninstall/remove them. But i finally did find a bug free sms skin i can use that has green and blue text bubbles. Its called 1sae SMS Skins andi got the cab from astronauts thread over at xda im pretty sure. Its the only sms skin cab that i found that doesnt have at least one or two bugs like the double scrollbars in every cab i trid and the off center tex in the text bubbles are the major 2 bugs i had. this 1sae SMS Skins cab was the only i found to be perfect, or as near perfect as i would accept. Could u include the same sms skin from ur GTX rom in ur next black rom. that would look great. thanks again I cant wait for the new release.