View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 04:40 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Thanks AmiKAM,
Again as with sys21898 after a couple of day, "Battery Drain" Stop. I'm quite sure it is not because I "turn on" less time the phone, because from 6hrs to 20hrs&46min there is a big diference.
By the way, 21hrs (almost) is WOW a NEW RECORD
!!!!! (and PUSh to MAIL on the 24hrs, but no internet surfing neither GPS use, just some calls, sms and no attachement emails)
WOW, Why HTC don't hiring you AmiKAM (or Sprint, Verizon)???
OKey maybe you don't want to be hiring, but they totally owe you a lot.
I know some good "reviewer" (internet reporters) received FREE devices
(but also the not so good "Kids" reporter received too),
at least they must give you FREE Phone plans and FREE devices,
(so in that way you can compare ROMs, this world is unfair).
thanks for the compliments... but i just use other people creations and modify them a little.... well besides the skinning that is about 80-90% totally my creation.
one day i would probably work for them though... if ill manage to pull it together. i go to school for electrical engineering... but having a family and going to school is a very hard thing to do.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils