View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 02:33 PM
Oditius
Halfway to VIP Status

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I'm Board with the TP2

Does anyone come to the conclusion it isn't the phone but the carrier? I mean the majority in this thread is sprint (One Verizon and one T Mobile) and if you go back a few pages you will see a "Smash my TP2" thread started by another Sprint customer. I like the TP2, it was fast with my stock rom, it is even faster with the custom ROM, and if I ever start to get bored with it, I will try a few more custom ROM, by the time I run out of different ROM and configurations then the TP3 (or maybe an Android) will be out and at USCC, then I will switch to it. (I have had Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon. I like USCC the best) There is only one thing I don't like about the TP2 and that is they took away the flash the TP1 had. Also I noticed that some TP2's have a front camera for conference calls. But I suppose that is a carrier type thing, some can't have the cake and eat it too. USCC you can't talk and be on the internet.