View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 01:38 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by c4400
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
I suggest you download and install shaggylive's CM Killer cab first here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1203597

Then do your tethering edits or cab installation. Keep in mind the cab in this thread is for the diamond so check in the touchpro forum and see if there might be a cab like this there or if there might be any differences in the reg edits.
Hey thanks for the response. I forgot to edit this. I was all good after a soft reset... after CM was killed.

I've found I can read up on the Diamond smartypantses in here and it usually applies to TP most of the time
LOL
Smartypantses huh!?