View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 03:29 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Tethering Fix Right Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by c4400 View Post
Well, I tried the HTCGuardian route.. replaced the one in Windows, and have deleted the ForceCellConnection key, and also used Schwartz' cab.

I can select Sprint after deleting the key, or it is the default selection for ICS after that cab. But, after one use of ICS, the key ForceCellConnection has returned!

I suppose I should be thankful it works at all, but having to go back in there each time may be tedious. Can anyone else reproduce this?

This is on a Sprint Touch Pro, ROM 2.01.651.6

Thanks
I suggest you download and install shaggylive's CM Killer cab first here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1203597

Then do your tethering edits or cab installation. Keep in mind the cab in this thread is for the diamond so check in the touchpro forum and see if there might be a cab like this there or if there might be any differences in the reg edits.