View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 10:00 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: (*)|WWE|BharS|23563|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENER IC| BLK & GTX|XDA_UC|20APR|V8.

The cabs i was trying to use for sms skins were, Astronaut Win 7 sms skin latest 653, Astronaut OBlue sms skin latest 653, and Mintishhippo Iphone sms skin latest 653. Those are the only other cabs i installed other than the SMS Threaded enabled cab. I sent myself a txt msg after every skin install to test and all of the cabs i tried had at least one bug,glitch or something just not quite right.But they all recieved and sent msgs. But due to the bugs i decided to stick with the stock WM msging and after several test texts because i tested each sms skin after the install and retested after the removal of each of the three sms skin cabs. Then after i removed the last skin i noticed that i could send an sms directly from a contact or contact card to anybody in my contacts list, no more black screen.
Also could u maybe cab up the sms skin u have on ur GTX version so that i may use the cool looking sms skin on the black V8. Id like to give that a try. I thought u just got one of Astronauts cabs and used it, but all of the cabs i got from Astronaut sms skin had minor bugs and glitches and always had 2 vertical slider bars and the sms skin in ur pic looks great and i havent noticed any of the misalignments or bugs in your picture. Thanks again. And again awesome rom.