View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 06:38 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 23| 21901|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
Anyone else notice that when you start up Google Maps "Hooters" in Henderson NV comes up as the last search? LOL! =D>
Yeah, I noticed that last night, sent NRG a tweet about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
I like arkswitch. It's faster than the HTC task manager.

I'm reverting back to the March 18th rom for now. That rom was pretty flawless. I say we just take out Ameba. More trouble than it's worth if you ask me. I seem to get freezes on the 20th and 23rd roms.
I like Arkswitch a lot too, I never have issues with it. Nor do I have any problems with Ameba because I install NRGZ28 Remove Start Button in 23XXX builds.cab

LAWL