View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 02:15 PM
entropism
PPCGeeks Regular

entropism is keeping up the good workentropism is keeping up the good workentropism is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I understand sprint is loosing money on the sero plans. if we bought EVO, Nexus1.

Here's a quick story to tell you how god damned stupid people are:

Customer comes in, he has 3 lines, all with the $30 SERO plan on them. He's also paying $10 per line for navigation, and $10 per line for the BIS upgrade. So before tax, he's paying $150 for a collected 1500 minutes. One line (the customer himself) ALWAYS goes over his minutes, so he actually pays about $70/month, the other two lines barely use 200 minutes per month. So now he's up to $170 per month (before tax).

He comes in complaining about his 8330, and how he wants the Hero, and his daughter wants the Pixi, and his wife wants the Moment, but they REFUSE to get off SERO, because it's such a great deal. He then says (very loudly, in a small store) that he's going to go to AT&T and get iPhones for his entire family because Sprint won't "reward their loyalty" and give them the phones they want. Keep in mind, ****tard McGillicutty says "I don't WANT to leave, but you're making me!" Also keep in mind that this are is notorious for having horrendous AT&T service, and Sprint/Verizon have perfect coverage.

Well, I point out to this blithering idiot that he's actually SAVE money by going to a normal family plan, as I can give him more minutes, free nav, a 20% employee discount, and it would be $120/month before tax and insurance. He'd get rid of his overages, get onto Sprint Premier AND enjoy the phones they actually WANTED to use. So not only am I saving this guy $50/month, but I'm giving him EXACTLY what he wants.

He, of course, refuses. Because "Then we wouldn't have SERO". He tells me to cancel his lines of service, I point him towards customer care. The moral of the story is: People are ****ing MORONS.
This post has been thanked 3 times.