View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 12:33 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Battery Drain with MS Push to Mail AS??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
People need to stop thinking fastcharge changes the rate that the battery charges at. It does not. All it does it cause the battery to be charged from a usb port at the EXACT SAME RATE it is charged from the wall socket using the adapter supplied by HTC. You can observe this for yourself with a battery meter and enabling/disabling fastcharge. If you install fastcharge driver, and never charge via usb, it will do nothing to your phone. All no2chem did was remove the limit of 500ma of the usb charging built into the driver. Any effect 'observed' is placebo or due to another factor than the fastcharge via usb. [/rant off]
i completely understand what u r saying, but personally... i find the wall charger to be much faster than the usb, with or without fastcharge.
now... i have to believe that u know more than me on the issue since i never actually read up about it.
its just that i always thought that it was supposed to charge the phone faster whether its usb charger or wall charger shouldn't matter to the bottom line which is plain faster.
i guess i was wrong thinking its faster... but the first time i ever noticed something like this to actually work was about two years ago when i had my htctouch for about a month or two... i actually put on the driver and it charged faster on a wall charger... i dont think i was imagining it then, but also to be honest on the diamond i dont think i kept the stock rom more than a day... so i always used the driver... so i can't really compare differences between charging speeds.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.