View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 12:31 AM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: Battery Drain with MS Push to Mail AS??

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
Sabroso, I am using 21901 lite version from 20th ... google server via ActiveSync and hotmail set up via windows lives. I have to tell you first that I have 1850 mAh OEM battery made for AllTel. I usually take my phone off the charger at 7 am and by 11 pm, I have about 40 % left...... I set up my gmail to sync 'as items arrive' during peak time (set up from 7 am to 10 pm) and manual sync during off peak. My hotmail is set up to sync every 4 hours and its peak off peak as set up same as my gmail.

... However, the first thing that I do, I turn off the fast charge mode.
Thanks Powerpower73, thanks a lot for your answer. I have bought (3-4 weeks, I use both) a new Battery seidio.com 1500mAh. Anyway, Your drain battery is 70mAh per hour and mine is 190mAh per hour, that is BIG difference.
Thanks Mwalt2, anyway I had never use that icon "Toggle FastCharge" in tweaks folder before, I discover that actually is enable by default everytime we bootup our device.

If you don't mind can I ask you some questions:

1) Do you use "Evdo" (Hybrid) conection or "1x" force conection???
2) Do you have all the day the "white two Arrows" ON (in the Taskbar)?? that denote you have a conection ON, isn't??
3) Do you Sync only Emails or also calendar and Contact with MS ActiveSync and Google server??
4) Which Locker (enable) do you use??? with what timeout??
5) If you know how to enter to regedit, can you tell me what registers KEYs do you have in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETCompact Framework"?? for example "3.5.9198.00" value: "1"????
6) This are the "application or process" that are runnig after I bootup my device (
gwes, cprog, device, filesys, service, Shell32, Manila (Start), repllog (ActiveSync), Task Manager (from where I'm reading this info), tmail (outlook), connmgr, ManilaLock, phcanvga , NK) are this list equal to you or do I have more apps than you or you have another than me???? (it don't count if you manually open anyother program) (you can see the list in task manager in the folder "Utilities").

Thanks in advance. Sorry If I took from you so much time with my request.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-24-2010 at 12:41 AM.