PPCGeeks Regular

daoom is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how to recover 23xxx stuff in 21xxx sys

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
not really...
i find it weird that the cam stop working, it shouldn't be related, the cab only has regedits for the lockscreen(i just checked to be sure).
the only thing i can think of is that u installed something else or changed a setting... otherwise... u might be experiencing a bad flash from day one, and should probably reflash.
a bad flash doesnt always mean that u have big issues... it can also just be something tiny and not really noticeable...
for all i know i might be using bad flashed version of my rom on my phone right now and the only reason i'm not noticing anything is cuz i'm not using anything that has to do with that tiny bug.
for example... i didn't notice the tiny icon that pops up the wifi icon instead of roaming icon when im roaming until i actually roamed.
thats why i like it when people point out things on the thread... i can find problems and at least try to fix them.
The camera did work before, I installed the cab; that's why I was suspicious there might be a link. I was intending to re-flash this weekend, I'll let you know what happens.